SOMETIMES... TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT... WE MUST BE STEADY... AND GIVE UP THE THINGS WE DESIRE THE MOST... "EVEN OUR DREAMS."
|=♥=♥=♥=◄►WELCOME TO MY WORLD!◄►=♥=♥=♥=|

Sabado, Oktubre 2, 2010

(//_+)PA EMOTE(//_+)



On a quiet night when I'm alone,
I think of you until break of dawn I miss your face, I miss your smile I haven't seen it in a while
I close my eyes so I can see The memories of you and me The love and laughs that we have shared And all the times that you have spared
Then a surge of sadness from within Can't stop the tears from rushing in I miss the way you hold me tight How I wish you are with me tonight
Then I start to feel this pain inside And no matter what I cannot hide I always try, but I always fail Can't help myself, my heart is frail.
-->


-->
While I sit
And stare at the moon
While I sit
Just thinking of you
As I stare
At the beautiful stars
As I stare
Wondering just how you are
While I wonder
As I stare and I sit
I know I'll see
Your face again...

______________________________________________


Though space restraint us from being together,
but one thing I am sure of, there are no spaces in my heart that restraining me...


_____________________________________________

You live too far away. Your voice rings like a bell anyway. Don't give up your independence, unless it feels so right. Nothing good comes easily, sometimes you've got to fight.
_____________________________________________

The longest period of time is waiting for something or someone you truly want.


^_^ ♥ ^_^




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento