SOMETIMES... TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT... WE MUST BE STEADY... AND GIVE UP THE THINGS WE DESIRE THE MOST... "EVEN OUR DREAMS."
|=♥=♥=♥=◄►WELCOME TO MY WORLD!◄►=♥=♥=♥=|

Linggo, Setyembre 5, 2010

TRUTH

I wanted to tell her how I couldn't get her off my mind,
or how just the simple thought of her made my heart skip a beat,
how I blushed every time someone just mentioned hER name.

I'm done pretending, so here it goes: no.
I'm not okay with the fact that you broke my heart.
No. I'm not okay with the fact we don't even talk anymore.
And to top it all off! no, I'm not okay with the fact that I fell in love with you in the first place.


SOMETIMES WHEN I PUSH YOU AWAY,

IT'S BECAUSE I NEED YOU TO PULL ME CLOSER.


REAL TEARS ARE NOT THOSE THAT FALL FROM THE EYES AND COVER THE FACE...
BUT THOSE THAT FALL FROM THE HEART AND COVER THE SOUL.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I always pretend like nothing is wrong.
Partly because people expect me to always be happy
and partly because when they say,
"What's wrong?"
I have no clue what I'm going to say.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento